A member may be a school, a recognized community group, or a college or university. A membership fee is $135 (U.S.). With each membership, you receive:
- Five long-term problems that are challenging, user-friendly, and cover a wide variety of subjects. That means that one membership entitles a school to have one team (of up to seven kids) for each problem, in each division within the school!
- One non-competitive primary problem, designed to introduce younger students to creative problem solving.
- An Odyssey of the Mind Program Guide, which provides coaching information, rules, sample spontaneous problems . . . AND MORE!
- The Odyssey of the Mind Newsletter, a quarterly publication loaded with valuable program information.
- The opportunity to enter official competitions.
- A chance to attend the annual World Finals.
- The opportunity to win educational scholarships.
- All mailings and program updates.
- Support services from International Headquarters.
You’ll receive the following discounts if you purchase more than one membership:
- Each additional membership for the same school or community group @ $100
- 6-10 members from the same school district (registered at the same time) @ $120
- 11 or more members from the same school district (registered at the same time) @ $100