Additional Rules for Networking
The Network Device
Due to health and safety restrictions, the Network does not have to be entirely in one area. Segments may be in different locations, but all must be on the same recorded performance. The information transported must be the same for each segment.
Measure each segment of the network device as set up in the performance video to verify that they meet the required transmission distance.
A close-up and brief description of how each segment works appearing after the performance on the video.
Because teams may be performing remotely, and this problem requires specific timing of events, family members may assist in releasing the information without being considered Outside Assistance. They may not add to the solution in any other way. (April 14, 2020 )
Solution Explanations and Style (to appear after your performance on the video)
- Close ups of the team made instruments. You may include a brief description of the materials used and how the instruments function.
- Close ups of the Malware Character (Style Category F1). You may include a brief description of the materials used, its construction and how the idea originated.
- Close ups of the selected message transmitted by the network device for Style Category F2. You may include a brief description of the materials used, its construction and how the idea originated
- The Free Choice Style items in F3 and F4. You may include a brief description of how the ideas originated.
- Other information your team wishes to provide the judges.
Reminder: The entire video cannot exceed 15 minutes. The non-performance components may be edited, zoomed, etc., to better show your work.